Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I AM SPECIAL

I am a very special person, there's no one else like me,
From the very day that I was created, my inner most beauty was set free.
With a grain of dust, my life emerged, a miracle sight to behold,
Sprouting up from beneath the earth, shining just like pure gold.
I was born like a twinkling star, that glimmers late at night,
Up in the sky with so many others, preparing to take my flight.
When I look at myself in the mirror, the reflection that I can see,
Is a special addition added to life, that person that I see is me.
I sparkle just like a diamond, that's placed on a brides hand,
My glow inside, I carry that with me, as part of my daily plan.
Have faith in yourself, and be encouraged, even though you may sometimes feel blue,
And always remember, that special person you seek,
Has been there all the time......In You.
Pauline P. Williams
copyright 1982

No comments: